Mekgopa Logistics is Hiring
MEKGOPA LOGISTICS GRADUATE PROGRAMME
Mekgopa Logistics is offering six (6) unemployed graduates the opportunity to gain experience and exposure to the Logistics & Transportation working environment.
The Graduate Programme is for a fixed period of twelve (12) months during which the graduates will be exposed practical working experience in Logistics Management, Finance Management and Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) Management.
Graduate Programme Vacancies Available:
- Logistics Management x 2
- SHEQ Management x 2
- Financial Management x 2
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Reside in Emakhazeni or surrounding areas
- Must have completed Grade 12 (or have an equivalent qualification)
- Qualification in Logistics Management, Safety Management or Finance Management
- Drivers license will be advantageous.
- Must not have previously completed the same graduate programme at another organisation
- Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment.
- Computer Literacy
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Planning and coordination skills
- Committed to excellence and has a keen willingness to learn.
Closing Date: 19 July 2022 at 15:00