Mekgopa Logistics - A Brand You Can Trust For Reliable Transportation
Mekgopa Logistics is compliant and accredited by the following standards:
Mekgopa Logistics has achieved Approved Status and met requirements of SQAS Africa Road Transportation audit for transportation of non-hazardous goods.
Mekgopa Logistics has also achieved Approved Status and met requirements of SQAS Africa Road Transportation audit for transportation of Dangerous Goods (Bulk Liquid) and packed solids.
SQAS-AFRICA is a system to evaluate the Safety, Health, Environment, Quality (SHEQ), Security and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) performance of Logistic Service Providers (LSPs) using standardized audit questionnaires, carried out by independent certified auditors.
Road Transport Management System (RTMS)
Mekgopa Logistics is proudly accredited with the Road Transport Management System (RTMS).
This means that the company been tested, and the following is assured:
- Assurance of road worthy vehicles
- Assurance of medically fit drivers
- Assurance of legal driving hours
- Assurance of law-abiding drivers
- Mekgopa Logistics is also a wholesale license holder in terms of Petroleum Products Act, Act 120 of 1977
- Our drivers have completed the dangerous goods training, defensive driving training and roll over prevention and explosives training.